Thursday 14 July 2011

I haz award

Fank you ...fank you.....*applause*....no ...pleeez....*applause*....stop now...enuff ....*applause*...I would like to deddycate this award to my familee....and my agent....*sniff, sob*....er....

I haz won a award....my dear pal Pandora has gib me a stylish blogger award.....



....I say fanks to her for her kind recommendayshun....now what I haz to do on receevin this award is tell you seven things you mite not know about me...so here goes...

1. Since I had my cataracts operated on last year, I can see much better fanks....

Needs to haz nap to recover....

2. I like eating vegetables....

I fort you ask would i like "salary" ?

3. When the fan oven is on I gets scared and hide in the garden or downstairs or underneaf the typist...

Evil masheen make noise agane dad....
4.  I is always tellin you about my walks on dis blog....but my favrit obby is akshully nappin...

Walkin...not nappin....walkin...
5. I was not named after that dog in da movie...I was born before he...but I was named after Bob Marley who be singer....

I nommed the squirrel...but I did not nom his depyooty..

6. I am akshully a little below average size for a border terrier...

I is NOT on tippy toes....jus mezzure

7. I am a designated food tester....and kno my noms like Gordon Ramsey....

Is a elffy porshun....but pooter say insuffishunt smells...
Now I haz to pass this award on to seven of my papls who do also haz blogs so...in no partiklir order I do gib it to....

*drum roll*







.....Baxter.....


......Mario da Cat....


......Berkeley Bear....


.....Titan....


 .....Millie Dog.....


Haz fun my pals.....Marley (*academy award winner) ...woof

6 comments:

  1. Well done you, Marley.

    Congratulations on your super-duper award and that was the very best acceptance speech I have ever, ever seen.

    I shall go and check out some of the blogs you have awarded too.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did haves sum rilly good sekrits I dint know Marley. Like espeshlly i din't know who you wuz named after. I still duzn't know who that be but if its famus that iz kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award, and I'm speechless that you has passed it on to me. You will be a tough act to follow. Love you pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks Marley, me n the Goose will share that award, I am standing guard over it at the mo & thinkin of sevun. We have yet to see you in your rasta hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Style award...you deserve it because you are one of the most stylish doggers I know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PepiSmartDog: Congratulations on your Award Marley ! I've always LOVED your Blog so it's only fitting you got this Award !! XXXX :=o)

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings