Thursday 11 February 2016

#SkippersSussexSnooter

Hello there my friends and welcome back to our blog....we have a little news for you...

The week did not start well for Miss Lola, who had to be bathed...she hates the bath...

...she eventually settled on her old cushion which we had covered in a bath mat so she could dry in front of the fire....I don't think she's speaking to me...

....the following day I took her out for a walk to cheer her up....

....we found some sticks to chase...but she doesn't chase sticks....

...she likes to hang around at the back snootering.....

....we saw some exciting news posted up at Epsom Downs...the very famous racecourse we live close to..Terrier Racing!....I may enter Miss Lola...and I could be her jockey....

...on Sunday we had a very exciting tweet-up with some pals from Twitter....we gathered in a car park in the beautiful Ashdown Forest which is about an hour from BT HQ...

...we even had some non-tweeting pals there too...this is Mr Bruno....

...our good friend Mr Skipper had organised it...I think we were about 15 dogs or so in total....14 border terriers and Mr Spot the Jack Russell....

...lots of zooming and snootering...we did not take Miss Lola because sometimes she gets a bit fighty with other lady BTs....

...this is Mr Rolo...our senior member...



....Mr Toddy..our junior member I think....

...Mr Spot...a very gentle soul...

...Mr Bruno again at the pub...

...we walked for miles and had to revive ourselves at the pub...(its just a Coke!)...

if you click HERE you can see a small movie of the fun we had...


....we are very lucky to live in a such a beautiful place...look at where the typist and I got to on our bike on Sunday...!

...pawsome....

You ca read some really great blogs about the #SkippersSussexSnooter by Mr Skipper HERE and Mr Rolo HERE....well worth a look ..but BE WARNED...they contain uncensored pics of the typist...only for the strong-of-stomach....

Woof...Clapton....


1 comment:

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings