Thursday 5 January 2012

A rum Christmas

Ello for you. As many of you do kno, I did ave anuvver turn on Christmas Day and we did spend alf of the day in the hospital when my breevin got out of control. We did got to the emergencee vets and I did see my pal Megan and her border terrier Gaucho. They did look after me very well and I be fine ever since. We see the cardiganologist a cupple of days later and he did say me was probably caused by my meddysin lowering my blood pressure so we has just changed my tabblits. Fanks for all dem wot send me nice messages. I do preesheeate em all.

So...we did spend sum of Chrismuss openin I presents....after Santa had been down the chimernee in fru da kitchen door....

possiblee too fat for the chimernee


Kwality chekkin
....and nommin on em to make sure they is the right ones...


...and on the Boxing day it was mainly napping for me as a result of a  night of medical intervenshuns...

Doctors orders...
....but we did of corse get out and abowt at the first opportunitee and we haz used our new pooter for makin a small movee bout wot we did get up to...I ope you do like it...



....we is opin to get a bit better at movee makin cos we is still gettin used to the new pooter wot be be made of Apples (sorry Shawnee!!)...Willium did go to the Apple Shops to get some lernin bout ow to do it...

Pooter Skool...

All the walkin did make me tired but I had some sweet dreams that night....



....I kno sum of you fink I is meen for that fillum but I do assure you that no Lolas was urt durin its makin...and she is still alives as we speak...

My brush wiv deff also meant we had to delay our trip to see Grandma...but we did eventually get to go up in the magic car transporter...

This do not look like Bidness Class to me...

....and we did ave our Chrissmuss vegetables for lunch when we got there...

Carruts
...and opened a few prezzies...

Stoopid sellotapes...
Christmas hat...no use to me...
Useful for #anipalBC....
Crissmuss cow....nom nom
....and most excitin of all we did get to meet Storm, ower noo cuzzin wot be livin wiv Alice an Isobel...

Yup...dats right..Storm only got free legs...
But it did not stop her chaisn MY bone all day long...
...which cost her the sum of ONE CHEW...
The pace of our ectic schedyoool did catch up wiv Lola later in the day...


...and eventualee wiv bofe of us...

.....zzzzzzzz.....

And we did need our energee for the nex day cos cuzzin Lily was comin over to see us...

Grandma explain rools of engagement...

Lily zoomin...
We did go out for a nice walks and we did meet lots of nice doggies, incloodin Harry a border terrier pup...ello Arry if you is readin this...and Lola and Lily was doin some zoomin wot I was not allowed to do...



We had sooper fun wiv Grandma....but we did eventually ave to go back to Ashtead. Owever, the howlidays did ave a nice endin when we did bump into our pals the greyhounds on our walks. They is very clever dawgs and I do see em sometimes in town elpin to raise munnee for the Ceilia Cross Greyhound Trust .....

Grrr for hazzin to wear my coat..
...and this year we did buy all our Crimble Cards from his mum...woof

Ope dat sumaree was innerestin for you...

K....bai
Marlee...

15 comments:

  1. Grate blog az usual Marlee. We duz like yoor cote, yoo look smart and cosy. Wot a skaree Krissmus day for yoo all, glad yoo feelin betta now. Grate moovee, lukin forward to more like dat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Marley i din't no you had to go back to dat vet *softpaw* but Iz happee you iz okai now. It look like youdid has nice prezents an fun times wiv your noo furrends. I wishez you a happy noo year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refoose to acknowlidge the presents of froots and veggies. I neither see not sniff any appulls or carrots. Pooters is good that way, BOL. But fantabulous moovie making there Marley, Marley Bond. I did not knows about your trubbulls on Chrissmass Day but I is glad you be all better now. I blame those carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me smile as usual. A christmas of two halves for you I think. Glad all is well again. Love ths moovies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marley, so sorry to hear you were in the hospital at Christmas. Bit of a scare I am sure. Glad all is well again and keep on the new medicines. Love love love your movie!! You and Lola are both brilliant movie stars, lots of action from start to finish. What a great getaway too - for chillaxin with family and friends, lots of walkies, prezziees and grub.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice crispymouse you had Marley, except for the hospital visit part. So happy to know you are feeling better every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a fab time, even with the poorliness. Hope you are all feeling ok now and still have some treats left.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun Marley - an action packed blog! We hope 2012 brings good health and cheer! Oh and well done for contributing to the greyhound's charitee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the blog,thank you for sharing your very nice Crissmus.Santa brought Bonnie a whole big bag of noms, presents and a sweater,scarf and leg warmers that all match,about to bitey next person who admires them,leg warmers keep falling off. Loved the movies but we nearly jumped out of our furry boots when Lola blew up!!
    Marley you take care and follow doctors orders.

    Anne and Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog, love the movies too.
    Hope 2012 gives you good health

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ello Marley,

    I is sorry I did not be knowing you was poorly sick ova Christmas, I send belated get well squidges (but not too tight, as I don't want to cause you more troubles wiv your breathing!!)

    The blog is aces as usual, specially the video - wich my typist was that clever (fancy a trade?)

    Love D x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are feeling better Marley, that must have been a scare. We love your movie, looks like those apples can do better stuff than our old pooter. Be nice to Lola....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just seen your storee from Christmas... Waz fantastic love pooter effects William. My son duz have apple too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just seen your storee from Christmas... Waz fantastic love pooter effects William. My son duz have apple too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear you were poorly over Chrissmuss, Marley. Is a baaad thing when your medicashuns go haywire like dat. Love the filum of you zoomin' everywhere though! Love the greyhounds, too. My second, third & fourth dawgies all came from Celia Cross Greyhound & Lurcher Rescue - in the days when Judie was in charge there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings