Saturday 25 February 2012

Commershull break

Ello for you, it do be me Marley. Today, we is hazzin break for our normal policy on dis blog of not avin any advertisin of any sorts....today we duss be bringin you consoomer report on some doggie treats wot has been sent to me by my pal Dolton who be the doggie in residence at Wagg Foods who be pervayers of the finest dog food noms.

We was just in the middle of our Saturday Activitee Committee meetin ......

The chair-dog invite Lola to speak...

...when typist say door bell be ringin and we has mail....

Huh!? Where is mail?...
....oh, here be mails...

(*internet snoops, this duss not be our ome address)

.....it seem to smell familiars....


Eau d'Dolton

....so...wot is we waiting for....let's open it....





.....hmmm, wot be this.....


I'm sure it's for me....

...Lola WAAAIIIIIT!!!....... there is written instrukshuns from Dolton....


Your misshun, should you chose to accept it....

....and also quite a lot of small prints to be reading....


I has asked my lawyer to look over it later...

...so we is doin a taste testing for Wagg Foods....mebbe we should observe the usual convenshuns and only allow critics to operates incognito so as not to be rumbled by kitchen staff...


Anonnymouse restront critic...

....so ere we go wiv openin shots to establish nommyness of merchandise...


I ope pakkit haz more innit...

Feelin ungry yet..?
Piles of flavour...

....so let me ave a look up close....

*...calculatin time/distance eekwayshun...*

*...stoopid nommin face...*

Lola's stoopid nommin face...

.....tastes is so yummy we is prepared to do tricks to get at the biskits...



....but in all syentiffically controlled experiments at the Marley Institoot for Food Testin the rools ave to be observed at all times...



....grrr, floopin Lola.....

....and any suggestion that I has almost eated the whole pakkit do be entirely untroo and all incydents has been handed over to my legal advisers for furver ackshun...


Wot evvydence??

....so, avin furrowly tested the treats I is declarin em most nommy and gibbin them 5 Marley Stars and recommending em to my chums...

Exhorsted tester...

...a big fanks to Dolton and everywun at Wagg Foods. Fanks for the treats.....

Marley Bloomenthal.....woof

12 comments:

  1. Marley you have found a grrrrreat career as a nom tester. Its a tough job but somebody has to do it! I'd say you were the boy for that particular mission. Those without discernment and sophistication need not apply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella is very jealous but also highly respectful of the serious job of treat tester! Good job Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUSTY: Marley, you brought a smile to Scribe's face as she read and watched the videos of the Taste Testing. HURLEY: And you made my mouth water, Marley and Lola! *sniffs computer screen* Hmmm... no Wagg Treats left...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job to have pals - they wouldn't want the likes of me as I turn my nose up at treats although I will eat mum's rich tea biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant job, and you do it so well. Mind you, not sure I'd be speaking to Lola after she sneaked your treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent review. Now we don't eat doggie treats (or I should say, there are no doggie treats at our house so we haven't eaten any... I'm sure we'd eat them if they were here) we won't benefit from the review... Meaning HH won't buy them. But you did such a great job, she'll probably recommend them to her doggie buddies. So there... good job!!

    Have a great Sunday... The Academy Award party starts today at my place. Stop by.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ello Marley & Lola (who I is sorry I did not mention on my note) - I should ave thought n been putting a packet in for bofe of you so I is sorry specially as she did nom your treat Marley - is you still talking to er? I wouldn't be!!

    You did do sucha wonderful job I is very fankful and will be organising with the technical humums to put it on our website (I will not be asking typist to be doing this as she would not be coping!)

    Fank you bofe again very much, specially for breaking the rooles for me - I feel so honoured!!

    Dalton x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD, Marley, I is so horrified at the behavior of your Lola. I mean, you even taked advantage of the DOWN command to scootch youself a little closer to the noms and she just sneaked rite in there and grabbed her nom and YOUR rite out from unner your SNOOTER! OMD, the horrors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marley,you are a true gentleman,I don't know how you kept the bitey of that Lola,she is a pure besom so she is.You are looking very well just now,did you have a nip and tuck when you were on you're pawlidays ? you look about 1 year old.Nifty pawsome werk doing them tricks for treats.I have been going to doggie class for two years and my trainer can only get me down by sticking a bit of brie to the floor,she tries not to let the teacher see.
    Anyway,love the blogg,you are a very clever border.
    Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are any border girls finking about marraige proposals tomorrow ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ellos to you our pals marley and lola you iz dun a grrrrr8 report back - we too were selected by specshul orders :P - Poppy and Basil.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great product testing there Marley - that Lolas a sneak though isn't she. You just gotta watch sisters. GRRRRRRRRRRRr.

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings