Tuesday 13 April 2010

I not be juss about me

I kno you likes to ear what I have been ups to, but sumtimes I likes to bring you noose about other frends. This week, we did be looking at border terriers on Yoo Toob to see how they all is. I fink you gonna like what we ave got for you...

First, ere is basil. He's juss grate...



And now, ere is my pal Grissom from twitter. He's a commando dog...



Let this be a warnin to you all. Never fall asleep on sentry dooty...



Tycho does wot it take to pleeze the ladies...



If you haz the chance you gotta check out Tycho's other viddy-ohs on you toob cos he is one clever dog.

Mom, mom, can I haz one of these?...



Poor old Angus. This one of my all time faves, but I phink we OK to watch it again...



But not content wiv embarrasin him once, his parents ave done this to Angus too...



Rilly, wot dat about?

Dat all for now from BT World. We back nex week.

Marley Attenborough.....woof

1 comment:

  1. You have some very cute friends, with very cool videos. Thanks for sharing the news!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings