Thursday 29 July 2010

Air Cuts

Sumtimes I make a big fuss about us gettin our air cut but this time I fink I goin to keep it low profile.

Lola did ave hers done by profeshernulls at the farm where we did go on our olidays and I fink she be lookin like a little pup agane...



I fink we can agree at dis be a improovement on wot she was lookin like before...



Owever, I did not get dealed wiv by experts and mum did ave to do it. There is outside chnace that the followin foto may suggest that I did make sumfink of a fuss bout it...



Iz not true....and my lawyers will back me up....anyway iz done now and I fink we can agree we haz a decent result...



Dad fink I look sad in that photo but I tell you I was not sad and it was juss his rubbish tekneek wiv camera...

Marley Sassoon.....woof

11 comments:

  1. I think those duss be some trumped up charges that you woz makin a fuss. The hoomans not be holding the camera still and when the pikshur blurs, we get blamed so they can keep they fotografik repootashuns intact. BTW, Lola do be looking furry (or non-furry) beeootiful and you be looking kwite dashing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both be looking very spiffy. Wiggly Zack needs to be having his hair done real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your both look extra cute in your new do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Fur-doo!!! it's hard to find a good stylist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of you look like you spent the day at a spa!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haircuts for both of you! Lola does look like a puppy.

    I put up a fight every single time I have to go to the groomer. I can't stand that place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Marley, you are way too cute not to be on our all-inclusive, global pet website community. It's for every pet and pet lover. We would love to have you and your followers in our community

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could THWOCK your hair into place if you'd like...

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing like a good haircut, but of course I wouldn't really know I've never had one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The groomer made a BIG mess of Archie in the Spring and he wasn't happy. I think he will do a 'Marley' when the time comes. Lottie at 6 months doesn't know whats coming yet!! I rather like Lola's wild rock chick look :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does your Mum pull it out with her fingers? It takes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages and the bowl of treaties has to be large. EEEKK I think Mums fingers are getting itchy just reading this. I've got two more months of winter hairiness to go.

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings