Friday 21 June 2013

Hat challenge...day 6....

Hmmmm...the photos keep on coming........I hope I have not doomed all my friends to a long summer of "hat torture"...I have a sneaking suspicion that not all of you are pawticipating entirely voluntarily.....oh dear....

Mr Max has a few pointed questions for @missbonbonboo....
This is Miss Twiglet... Miss Twiglet has a few remarks of her own about this picture...please read theme HERE
Mr Scrappy..he's been like boarding yeah? Like boarding in Chamonix yeah? With his mates yeah? Rad....it was in his gap yah yeah?

Wait a minute....whose this?

Its the Dalai Terrier.....no, no that's not right...its Genghis Terrier....
Miss Bramble is just back from Ladies Day at Ascot....@chillibrambles
The late great Mr Fred ....@lilliandarchie....

And Miss Lilli too..to be sure to be sure to be sure begorrah....@lilliandarchie
WTFH? What the Fox is tHat? Its Miss Molly....@jackmolly3
Mr Benji..."enjoying" his Christmas experience....@benjisnarfles

Mr Benji....i think this hat speaks for itself...!!

Phew!....at least he can't hear what you're saying about him.....
"I killed this squirrel myself...."...@woodytheBt

Clapton, In Hiding........

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again a very strong showing but @woodytheBt takes the prize with his self-caught squirrel hat...I sure hope everyone is demanding many cookies for all this silly hat posing business

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the laughs
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings